The CHL Technology acquisition places the company solidly in the rapidly growing wireless telecommunications market with a multitude of real-time products and services to "SMART" cell phone users. Initially serving the booming demand in China, the corporate market strategy encompasses global market penetration. According to the report, "3G Network deployments in China" by In-Stat/MDR, in China alone there are about 270 million cell phones in operation with growth expected to reach near 500 million by 2008. "Smart phones Rising: 10 Things You Should Know About This Segment" report by In-Stat/MDR indicates smart phone shipments will experience a 44% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the next five years and Sprint PCS users show the greatest willingness to pay more for a smart phone as their next wireless phone.
This cell phone arena has a voracious appetite for content and services with the new 3G technology having been launched on either the K Java or Brew operating systems. Negotiations are already underway with major players in this marketplace for CHL Technology's products and services.
A robust platform of advanced content is already available from the company for rich-media services. Included in the list of offering for individual, business and student applications are as follows:
1) Mobile Video enables users to view movies, MTV, and music.
2) Mobile Books provides complete books that can be read on a cell phone at any time from anywhere. Magazines, newspapers and other print media will be available. The system also has server side components providing database management to authors and publishers. With the searching function embedded on the book reader readers download to their Cell Phone, users can search thousands of titles CHL puts on the web.
3) Mobile Home Security where you can monitor home, family, pets remotely 24/7 from your cell phone.
4) Mobile Auctions where you can buy and sell over auctions website from your cell phone, as well as a server in which you can build a system to accept bids on merchandise from buyer's cell phone.
5) Mobile Education where you can take practical testing and review results with a teacher real time.
6) Mobile Business outside sales force in touch with company for vital sales assistance to close orders.
All services will be paid for by either a membership program, credit card, through billing by vendors connected with the company, or telecomm carriers. All digital content, except stream video, will be protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM), precluding illegal sharing by others.
The company is staffed by a well-seasoned management team with almost a decade of experience in their professions and already successful in producing millions of dollars in business revenues. The company is committed to becoming a leading provider in worldwide high tech telecommunication services. Its website is www.chltec.com.
About CHL Technologies
Taking a different road from most mobile application and content groups whose primary focus is Java, SMS, and MMS, CHL Technologies focuses on developing and marketing innovative mobile applications and wireless value added services for smart phones. The result is that CHL Technologies is ahead of its competitors in ready applications and contents for the new smart phone, putting the company at an excellent position for the up-coming 3G content market. CHL has committed to becoming the leading provider of these high tech services internationally. Its website is www.chltec.com.
Any statements in this release that are not statements of fact may be considered "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined under the securities law in the United States. Forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual events or results.